This is the page where I tell you wonderful things about myself so you continue to read this blog.
Sometimes I dress like a hippie and pose with produce.
- I’m a freelance writer and editor who started blogging as a way to write for enjoyment and not just employment.
- I also have a rabid interest in sports, food, yoga, things that make me laugh, and my own bed.
- And asparagus. And avocado. And lots of other green things.
This picture is hanging in my kitchen, along with my OveGlove — also known as the best kitchen thing ever.
It’s okay if you don’t like these things. We can still be friends —except for the OveGlove thing. That’s a deal-breaker.
If we’re going to brag — I think I heard someone ask me to brag, so thanks mom! — here are a couple more bullet points:
- 2015 Huffington Post Top 50 Funniest Tweet
- 2016 Huffington Post Top 50 Funniest Tweet
- 2017 Huffington Post Top 50 Funniest Tweet
- 2015 BlogHer Voice of the Year Honoree
- BuzzFeed, Today.com, Huffington Post, and Someecards, Bored Panda tweets lists.
- Featured on The Today Show, CNN, Scary Mommy, Huffington Post, YourTango, Bustle, Thought Catalog, Reader’s Digest, Ranker, and as the Erma Bombeck Writers’ Workshop Humor Writer of the Month.
- This is my most popular post ever and was shared more than 450K times between various sites. It sums me up pretty well.
- Awarded “2012 Blogger of the Year” and “Top Female Blogger” by Studio30 Plus.
- SkinnyScoop Top 25 Humor Blogger
- Humorpress.com Winner multiple times
- Self-published two books and was part of three best-selling anthologies that can be found and purchased by clicking the tabs up above or visiting Amazon.com.
- If you want to see my professional cred, that can be found on my professional page.
- Have managed to keep my fake tree alive for almost ten years and can still do the splits all three ways.