This is the page where I tell you wonderful things about myself so you continue to read this blog.
Sometimes I dress like a hippie and pose with produce.
- I’m a freelance writer and editor who started blogging as a way to write for enjoyment and not just employment.
- I also have a rabid interest in sports, food, yoga, things that make me laugh, and my own bed.
- And asparagus. And avocado. And lots of other green things.
This picture is hanging in my kitchen, along with my OveGlove — also known as the best kitchen thing ever.
It’s okay if you don’t like these things. We can still be friends —except for the OveGlove thing. That’s a deal-breaker.
If we’re going to brag — I think I heard someone ask me to brag, so thanks mom! — here are a couple more bullet points:
- 2015 Huffington Post Top 50 Funniest Tweet
- 2016 Huffington Post Top 50 Funniest Tweet
- 2017 Huffington Post Top 50 Funniest Tweet
- 2018 Huffington Post Top 50 Funniest Tweet
- BuzzFeed’s 2018 Top Funniest Tweets By Women
- 2015 BlogHer Voice of the Year Honoree
- My personal work/tweets has been featured multiple times on The Huffington Post, BuzzFeed, Reader’s Digest, The Today Show, Vend, Shopify, Payoneer, Scary Mommy, Apartment Therapy, Casual Living, Gift Shop Magazine,The Erma Bombeck Writer’s Workshop, Recycled Paper Greetings, and more.
- This is my most popular post ever and was shared more than 450K times between various sites. It sums me up pretty well.
- Awarded “2012 Blogger of the Year” and “Top Female Blogger” by Studio30 Plus.
- SkinnyScoop Top 25 Humor Blogger
- Humorpress.com Winner multiple times
- Self-published two books and was part of three best-selling anthologies that can be found and purchased by clicking the tabs up above or visiting Amazon.com.
- If you want to see my professional cred, that can be found on my professional page.
- Have managed to keep my fake tree alive for almost ten years and can still do the splits all three ways.