This is the page where I tell you wonderful things about myself so you continue to read this blog.
I dress like a hippie and pose with produce.
- I have issues in that I’m a magazine writer and editor who started blogging as a way to write for enjoyment and not just employment. If I could somehow blog for employment, I would experience more enjoyment. In other words, I can be bought.
- I also have issues in the form of OCD and a rabid interest in sports, farmer’s markets in the summer, yoga, things that make me laugh and my own bed.
- And asparagus. And avocado. And lots of other green things.
This picture is hanging in my kitchen, along with my OveGlove—also known as the best kitchen thing ever.
It’s okay if you don’t like these things. We can still be friends—except for the OveGlove thing. That’s a deal-breaker.
If we’re going to brag–I think I heard someone ask me to brag, so thanks mom!–here are a couple more bullet points:
- Awarded “2012 Blogger of the Year” and “Top Female Blogger” by Studio30 Plus.
- SkinnyScoop Top 25 Humor Blogger
- Humorpress.com 2nd Place Winner
- Featured on Scary Mommy, Huffington Post, Funny Not Slutty and the Erma Bombeck Writers’ Workshop as the Humor Writer of the Month, June 2013.
- Self-published two books that can be found and purchased by clicking the tabs up above or visiting Amazon.com.
- Have managed to keep my fake tree alive for almost five years and can still do the splits all three ways.
And if after reading this you’re still not convinced that you should come back for another visit, I will tell you that garden gnomes often make an appearance—sometimes bearing vodka.