This is the page where I tell you wonderful things about myself so you continue to read this blog.
Sometimes I dress like a hippie and pose with produce.
- I have issues in that I’m a freelance writer and editor who started blogging as a way to write for enjoyment and not just employment. If I could somehow blog for employment, I would experience more enjoyment. In other words, I can be bought.
- I also have issues in the form of OCD and a rabid interest in sports, farmer’s markets in the summer, yoga, things that make me laugh and my own bed.
- And asparagus. And avocado. And lots of other green things.
This picture is hanging in my kitchen, along with my OveGlove—also known as the best kitchen thing ever.
It’s okay if you don’t like these things. We can still be friends—except for the OveGlove thing. That’s a deal-breaker.
If we’re going to brag–I think I heard someone ask me to brag, so thanks mom!–here are a couple more bullet points:
- Featured multiple times on Scary Mommy, Huffington Post, YourTango, Bustle, Thought Catalog, In the Powder Room and the Erma Bombeck Writers’ Workshop as the Humor Writer of the Month, June 2013.
- This is my most popular post ever and was shared more than 450K times between various sites. It sums me up pretty well.
- Awarded “2012 Blogger of the Year” and “Top Female Blogger” by Studio30 Plus.
- SkinnyScoop Top 25 Humor Blogger
- Humorpress.com Winner multiple times
- Self-published two books and was part of three best-selling anthologies that can be found and purchased by clicking the tabs up above or visiting Amazon.com.
- Have managed to keep my fake tree alive for almost five years and can still do the splits all three ways.